Sunday 25 January 2015

Some types of people....

From a pretty young age I started to sit back and watch... Watch how people treated each other, watch how ridicules they acted, and have seen a string of things. Most of people lies,are mean, and selfish....People use you for their own needs... and then they are making too many excuses....Having said that, I’ll never stop believing in better, and I can't imagine myself being that thoughtless, careless and so empty inside!!... Yes, I need to grow stronger and more realistic, but good, genuine people do exist!! SOME People are great! They are honest, open doors for others, are polite, grateful and kind!! People go that extra mile for their loved ones.... they are not ashamed to show their feelings  ...and make others laugh... they care and compassionate...

No comments:

Post a Comment