Sunday 25 January 2015

Past, Present and Future

I look at myself and realize I am not my mistakes and I can go as far as I want to go in my life... I find myself forgetting the beginning of where I started and how much more passion I had before I experienced some road blocks... As much as I hate the feeling I get when I’m scared, the unsettling anxiety in the pit of your stomach, it’s absolutely necessary to be faced with situations that make you feel that way...I realized that doing things that scare you is not only a part of the journey to success, it is essential to success...Every so often the “what if’s” get to me and I get completely overwhelmed by my decision to give up complacent security to follow my dreams. I traded in that security for the unknown, being scared sh-tless some days, feeling doubtful and sometimes a hint of regret when times get tough...If you’re not living a life where every once in a while you get scared sh-tless by what COULD happen, you’ll never create meaningful, positive change for your future... The most successful people risked everything they had to get where they are... Money is an illusion ... it comes and goes. Your legacy is forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment